Terms of sale and usage
Frequently asked questions
Terms of sale and usage
Additionally, Promoter of this event lays down following additional terms of sale and usage which buyer fully accepts by purchasing tickets:
- After you pay for the ticket, it won’t be sent immediately. Instead, you’ll receive it later, at the earliest 14 days before the event.
- After payment you’ll get an email with a confirmation of your purchase, which lists the details of the tickets you bought. This email isn’t your ticket and won’t get you into the event.
- Coming with friends? The main buyer (whose name is on the ticket) needs to be there so everyone can get in together.
- To get in, the main buyer needs to show:
- A photo ID like a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
- The email confirming the ticket purchase (no need to print, just show it on your phone).
- The ticket is form of a pass that lets you into the event. If you break any of these rules, the Organizer can stop you from getting in and won’t give you your money back.
- Tickets are meant for your personal use, not for resale. If a company or individual buys them with the intention of reselling, those tickets will become void and won’t be valid for the event.
- Your ticket will AUTOMATICALLY BECOME INVALID if you attempt to resell or OFFER IT FOR SALE to a third party unless the sale is conducted through an authorized ticket sales agent (direct exchange). Tickets sold through unauthorized dealers will be considered void.
- One person can only buy up to 6 tickets.
- Only tickets purchased from authorized vendors guarantee entry to the event, provided they are used in accordance with the rules that the buyer has unconditionally accepted prior to purchase.
- If official governmental bodies establish specific guidelines for public gatherings to prevent the spread of infectious diseases (like COVID-19 or similar), attendees must fully comply. Otherwise, they will be denied entry to the event without a refund for the ticket or any associated costs.
Frequently asked questions
In the run up to putting a tour on sale we get asked lots of questions relating to the shows and ticket sales.
We’ve put together this handy guide to help you navigate your way through the process. We are working hard to do everything we can to make sure that tickets only end up in the hands of genuine fans.
The Promoters of Ed Sheeran are committed to combating unethical secondary ticketing and resale.
For the 2024 tour we will be operating a names on tickets policy on tickets sold ONLY via our approved ticket outlets.
In preparation for online sale, we recommend that you register an account at this web site (if you haven't done it before), which is authorized ticket seller. To register follow this link (click to open)
Once the tickets have been purchased you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours as proof of purchase. This is NOT your ticket(s).
You will receive instructions on how to access your ticket(s) much nearer to the shows.
Upon arrival at the show, you will then be required to arrive as a group and present your ticket(s) with the Lead Purchaser present. The Lead Purchaser will be required to have a photo ID that matches the name on the tickets.
You can buy your tickets at this web site, which is authorized ticket seller.
Only buy tickets from the authorised websites.
10 am local on Thursday 26th October 2023
The tickets are from 8900 to 15000 RSD. General Admission standing tickets are 8900 RSD, seated tickets are from 10000 to 15000 RSD.
A booking fee is added to the ticket price, in an amount determined by the Organizer. This fee does not represent a profit for the Seller
Customers who require either a carer to accompany them or disabled access to the shows should send a request for purchasing tickets to this email - email@example.com. The price of this ticket is 8900 RSD, the ticket allows for both the person that requires disabled access and accompanying person to enter the venue.
Unethical secondary ticketing is when people buy tickets at face value and then re-sell them at inflated prices via non-artist approved methods and websites, thus denying real fans the chance to buy at face value.
Ticket touts and unauthorised resellers use multiple payment cards, false identities and sophisticated computer programmes (‘bots’) to buy up large amounts of tickets which they then offer for resale at highly inflated prices.
There will be a strict limit of 6 tickets per show date per customer. This restriction is in place in order to give as many people as possible a fair chance to buy tickets. The whole party must arrive at the same time as the Lead Purchaser holding the tickets matching their valid photo ID.
PLEASE NOTE that any and all transactions that are detected as bot purchases, patrons creating duplicate accounts in order to purchase more than the ticket limit or any action that indicates a suspicious purchase in excess of the ticket limit will be cancelled.
A Lead Purchaser is the name of the cardholder or the name input during the booking process. You can find the name of the Lead Purchaser in the confirmation email and on your ticket.
It is important that the Lead Purchaser arrives with their group and their matching, valid photo ID to enter the event.
You will have to try to complete another order with another Lead Purchaser name and card.
The matching photo ID with the surname of the Lead Purchaser will be an entry requirement, the other tickets bought by that person can be used for other people as long as they ALL arrive with the Lead Purchaser. If you want to buy as gifts then you’ll also have to attend to get your recipients into the show.
To gain access to the concert you are required to bring your ticket with a clear and undamaged barcode visible. You may be required to produce your email booking confirmation and a valid form of photo ID that matches the name on the confirmation.
Accepted forms of photo ID are – A valid ID card, a current driver’s licence (including provisional licence), a current or recently expired passport (provided the picture is a good resemblance of the holder).
Every visitor, regardless of age, requires a ticket.
Any person under 16 years old should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Your ticket(s) will be delivered at earliest 14 days before the event. Please refer to your confirmation email or ticket agent for information on the delivery method.
Professional cameras (deemed as cameras with removable lenses), video and recording equipment are strictly forbidden. Personal use cameras and smart-phone cameras are fine.
Please check ticket agent websites for door opening times and do allow yourself plenty of time to get in before the start of the show.
Your ticket(s) are linked to both your account with your chosen official ticket agent. This means your ticket and the individual information you gave when you purchased are linked. If a ticket is resold in any method other than via official face-value ticket resale, you will be refused entry to the venue.